There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices

This is community board for the SoapUI Community. Here the members can exchange experiences and help each other improve their soapUI testing.

There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices

Postby eddie7 » 12 Jul 2010 12:03

Hi,

I have a running MockService which worked fine the last time I used it.

Today I get the following response instead of the expected one:
<html><body><p>There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices</p><ul><li><a href="/mockbasicHttp?WSDL">basicHttp MockService</a></li></ul></p></body></html>


The request is absolutely the same as before, and I am not aware of any changes I did (of course there has to be one...).
What are "usual" reasons for such messages instead of SOAP responses?

Regards,
Eddie
eddie7
User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 11:49

Re: There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices

Postby mangist » 26 Jul 2010 22:50

I am having the same issue, SoapUI is returning text/html instead of text/xml and the following message:

MockResponse: <html><body><p>There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices</p><ul><li><a href="/mockRemoteServiceMgmtSvcBinding?WSDL">RemoteServiceMgmtSvcBinding MockService</a></li></ul></p></body></html>


Does anyone know why this might happen?

Much appreciated,
mangist
User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Jul 2010 22:48

Re: There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices

Postby SmartBear Support » 09 Aug 2010 13:34

Hi!

hmm.. SOAP responses are only returned for POST requests, this message is shown for GET requests.. could that be the source of the error?

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com
SmartBear Support
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 8759
Joined: 16 Feb 2009 10:53

Re: There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices

Postby ecalderon » 28 Mar 2011 16:30

Hi!

I have the same issue, all work fine but after reboot the PC stop working.

BTW my request use the POST method, here my code

var data:String = "<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:mov=\"http://localhost:8088/Services\">"+
"<soapenv:Header/>"+
"<soapenv:Body>"+
"<mov:"+serviceName+">"+
params+
"</mov:"+serviceName+">"+
"</soapenv:Body>"+
"</soapenv:Envelope>";

urlRequest.method = URLRequestMethod.POST;
urlRequest.data = data;
urlRequest.requestHeaders.push(new URLRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/soap+xml"));

var loader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
loader.dataFormat = URLLoaderDataFormat.TEXT;
loader.load(urlRequest);
ecalderon
User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Mar 2011 16:16


Return to SoapUI Community Board